The finest quality & craftsmanship is evident in this exceptional cedar log home. Main floor living with lots of extra room in the daylight walkout basement. The warm & inviting kitchen and adjoining dining room (which allows for easy access to the wrap around deck) that offers incredible views that overlook the beautiful mountains, large Ponderosa pines and a variety of wildlife that visit the private backyard pond. The 36’x50′ heated & insulated shop with concrete floor and a 12’x50′ lean-to has room for your motorhome & other vehicles & toys. This home offers many special features with room for a large family or lots of guests to enjoy this private yet great location with easy access to Frenchtown & Missoula. This is the ultimate home to enjoy Western Montana at its’ Best!
- Excellent Frenchtown School District
- Ideal Private Setting on 20+/- Gorgeous Acres
- Spring-Fed Backyard Pond
- 4,400+/- Sq. Ft. Cedar Log Home (10-Foot Logs!)
- Vaulted Open Beam Ceilings
- 6-Bedrooms, 3-Baths
- Family Room, Office
- Wrap Around Deck
- Attached Double Garage
- 36′ x 50′ Heated and Insulated Concrete Floored Motor Home Capable Shop with 12’x50′ Lean-to
- Incredible Views & Abundant Wildlife ~ Watch Wildlife Gather at the Pond from Almost Every Window in the House and from the Deck!
Contact Steve Stelling Sr. Cell: 406-544-9029