A beautiful setting with fruit trees and mature landscaping around a very functional home & outbuildings. This is a great, productive, small ranch, easy & economical to operate; perfect gentle slope terrain and excellent soils, livestock fencing, cross-fencing, shelter areas and stock waters. Fantastic recreation opportunities include the amazing Jocko River fishery, as well as, trout-stocked mountain lakes & countless trails & thousands of acres of Wilderness close by. Basic services, including: grocery store & restaurants are available in Arlee, Montana just 5+/- mi. away and the regional trade center of Missoula, Montana (with the University of Montana and International Airport) less than 20 minutes away.
- 260+/- acres
- Gravity ditch irrigated (no electric pump costs)
- 3-bdrm., 1-bath Farm House (1248+/- sq. ft. & large enclosed porch)
- Machine shed, garage, 3-hay sheds, outbuildings
- 2-wells, spring, pond, water rights
- Extra septic tank (drain field needs to be replaced, formerly used for modular home).
- Stunning setting next to magnificent Mission Mountains
- Good County road access, just 20+/- miles to Missoula
- Well fenced & cross fenced, nice shelter belts
Contact Steve Stelling Sr. Cell: 406-544-9029