A spectacular lodge & enchanting setting, with exquisite high-end finishes and many very special touches, including: refurbished oak plank flooring, Alder cabinets, granite counters, Bosch dishwasher, & stainless steel appliances, 10+/- ft. to 33+/- ft. ceilings, tiled floors, intricate carved vanity and bed headboards, tiled showers & floors and ornate railings and rock work. Available to guests, in addition to the apartment (that is connected to the shop), the lodge offers 6 ensuite bedrooms (one with a separate private outside entrance, and a master suite with fireplace & French doors onto a private patio); this would make an ideal B&B, family or residential recreation retreat. Perfect for fishermen, hikers, bicycle or recreation enthusiasts, wedding venue or large gatherings; this is designed to handle it all. Buy WITH 120 ft.+/- of river frontage on 3.85+/- acres for $987,500 or on 2.85+/- acres with NO riverfront for $875,000.
- Buy WITH 120 ft.+/- of river frontage on 3.85+/- acres for $987,500 or on 2.85+/- acres with NO riverfront for $875,000.
- 5800+/- sq. ft. 6 bedroom, 6.5 bath lodge
- Extra rental apartment in separate shop
- 57′ x 52′ Pavilion with band stand
- 120+/- ft. excellent low bank river frontage
- 33+/- ft. floor – ceiling windows in Great room with wet bar and fireplace
- Separate spacious game/movie room
- Chef’s dream kitchen & prep/butler room
- Huge covered trex deck & delightful fire pit and outdoor areas
- Elaborate landscaping w/ towering pines & underground sprinklers
- 2 wells, developed spring
- Commercial grade & ready for renting or catering to guests or family
Contact Steve Stelling Sr. Cell: 406-544-9029