60.24+/- acres. this property borders National Forest on the East, West and the South side. It is mostly meadow with the balance timbered. Petty Creek flows through middle from South to North for over 1300+/-ft. and an irrigation ditch off the South Fork of Petty Creek also runs across the property from South to North, at the back of the meadow. The property enjoys water rights and has been irrigated in previous years. The West half of the property has a variety of pine, fir and Western larch trees, and an elevated bench at the West side of the meadow that overlooks a small pond and could be an excellent candidate for a building site with views across the pond and meadows toward the mountains across the valley. The land rises more sharply after this, as it runs into the national Forest to the West. Another pond is situated next to the creek near the North boundary. There are a variety of deciduous trees that line the creek. Owners will retain an access and utility easement from Petty Creek Road along the North boundary of the subject property.
- A beautiful and secluded setting, yet convenient to all services
- Thousands of acres of National Forest bordering it and excellent access to many trails and old logging roads
- It is easy to enter the National Forest right off the back of the property up Garden Creek, which runs through the property
- This has a backyard playground any would envy
- Close, easy access to utilities, County road almost to the property corner
- Good well water in the area, with lots of surface water and water rights for irrigation
- Many options for future building sites, whether it is near the creek, near the pond or into the trees in one of the meadows.
- The paved Petty Creek Road provides great access but the end of this very attractive valley should see limited development and remain a quiet and beautiful place to enjoy a very special part of Western Montana
Contact Steve Stelling Sr. Cell: 406-544-9029